Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Year

It's been so long, I'm a bit surprised I haven't written earlier.

I've been very very busy, I am in Canada now and I've been here for about a month and a half, so there's about 3 months left of my first stay. Moving took a lot of energy, I don't even remember how many times I re-packed.
I ended up bringing extra luggage too, packed in my brothers old computer box.

Anyway, before that I went to my last Swedish lolita meet. We went to a museum and then for tea. I wasn't going to join at first since I am not too fond of the place we went to but since I had no one to hang out with while the girls who stayed with me went for tea I tagged along.


Here's a picture of me that my friend took before the meetup. It was photoshopped by a friendly anon on cgl.
I don't usually shoop things myself due to wanting to retain a natural aspect but it was fun to see what people could do to my image.

During the whole moving deal I got lost from my lifting. Actually I gained some weight (fat) during my last time in Sweden and first month (ish) here. I'm working on getting my measurements back down though and it's going well. I've also upped my squat which feels great. I'm really close to squatting my bodyweight now.

Early during my visit here my friend Mike celebrated his birthday and I tagged along. It was a strange night indeed, but I had a good time at karaoke with a lot of strong duets with my dearest Lucy.
She also took this outfit picture of me: 


Wearing ETC cardigan, VM blouse, IW belt and JM skirt, the rest is offbrand.


I've done a few more outfits but not photographed them sadly, got to get to that!

Short post today, more later!
Love
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment