Friday, August 26, 2011

A declaration of feeling

It is not often, that a young lady of little accomplishment and only mediocre talent may be as fortunate as I have been.
I bless myself on being able to love and marry whomever I wish, to not be obliged to marry for money or position in society.
I am fortunate to have found such a man, and to possess such a heart.
This man will not give up on me, he will not by any means let anything influence him otherwise.
For me he crosses oceans, for me he fights. I am sorry to say that I am not grateful enough for what he brings to my company. For he is by sure the most amiable man I will ever know and I will for all future leave my heart in his hands.

To you I am forever grateful and I will never seize to give you my cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment